Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pregnancy Survey....why not? :)

How far along are you? 27 weeks tomorrow (11/21/11). One more week and I'll be in my 3rd (and final!) trimester.

Total weight gain: 12 lbs. I feel bigger now than I have this entire pregnancy...and it will most likely keep going up from there, but I'm really going to try hard to not go over 25-30 lbs.

How big is baby?: 2 pounds, 3 ounces, and about 15 inches long.

Maternity clothes: Oh, yes. I love them!!! A lot of my tops, I can fit into, because they're large or stretchy anyhow, but I'm definitely in maternity pants. I want to get one more pair of maternity jeans, that way I have two, and I don't need to wash them every day.

Stretch marks?: One medium-sized one on my stomach, and 2 very light ones on my sides. Using lotion every night.

Sleep?: What is this sleep that you speak of? I'm lucky to average five hours now. I definitely can't sleep through the night anymore. I suppose I'm getting prepared for when she bursts into our lives in February. :)

Best moment this week?: When Aerosmith's song "I Don't Want to Miss A Thing" came on the radio, and baby girl was just dancin' away.

Movement?: A majority of the day she will be moving all around, particularly if I change position, if there is music playing, or her dad and I are talking. If I make HER space smaller by attempting to bend over or squat, she lets me know she's not happy.

Food cravings?: Peanut butter and apple slices, celery and peanut butter, eggs and toast. Oh, and cheese!!! Any kind, it doesn't matter. I love cheese.

Food aversions?: Anything with too much seasoning, garlic, onions, etc really makes my stomach turn. I love that stuff normally!

Labor signs?: Let's hope not! I'm at exactly the point where I was born three months too early, and I've already had a chat with this little one and told her she needs to stay inside and bake.

Belly button in or out?: In and I'm hoping it doesn't pop out!

What I miss: Feeling good & energetic everyday. I also miss a good night's sleep.

What I'm looking forward to: Getting her room all set up - its a very slow process....and my next ultrasound on the 29th. :)

Milestone: 13 weeks to go!



1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I've tagged you to answer some questions and stuff here: http://monkeysnavy.blogspot.com/2012/02/facts-and-questions.html

    ReplyDelete