Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

She's Arrived :-)

Introducing to the "blogging" world for the first time --

Evelia Marie Jones
02/21/2012
6 lbs, 3.6 oz
8:32 pm








After about 18 hours of labor with an epidural, and then an un-expected c-section, Evelia arrived into our arms screaming loudly after being delivered. My life has changed SO INCREDIBLY MUCH in the last 2 weeks, and I wouldn't change any of it (except maybe sleeping more and sore nipples haha). I didn't think I could love Michael any more than I already did until Evelia was born, and seeing him become a Dad has been nothing short of amazing. Our families' love for Evelia knows no boundaries -- already -- and this is one loved little girl from all sides and walks of life. It makes me smile just thinking about it. I'm here recovering from said c-section (I miss driving and vacuuming!!), but we are all healthy, happy, and healthy, and that, my friends, is what truly matters in this world.





1 comment:

  1. - I almost could see you smiling typing this blog. - keep it up mommy!

    ReplyDelete