Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

AND WE ARE.....

TEAM PINK!!!


Our families and ourselves are completely over the moon, and so so very excited. A lot of people in Michael's family wanted a girl, because they had a lot of boys already. I went through this entire pregnancy so far thinking that I was having a boy, so when the ultrasound tech said, "Do you want to know the sex?" and Michael and I said "yes" in unison, and the tech says, "Well, you might want to backtrack since you just called her a him. It's definitely not a him. It's a girl!" I was so shocked I cried. Haha...must not have known how much I did want a girl until it actually happened. This pregnancy is going amazing so far, I'm soooo happy to be out of the first trimester and halfway through the second! I'll be 18 weeks on Tuesday.

Michael got seasonal work at Quad Graphics, and I'm part-time at Bruegger's Bagels in addition to subbing to try and bring in a little extra money; things are definitely strapped but I am hoping for a change while my thinking-positive husband says there WILL be a change in things soon. We had debated on moving for cheaper places, but we think we will stay here til he gets in and gets orders, and whenever that happens, I'll go where he is. It's a nice area, it's close to what we know, it's a safe neighborhood and we've never had any problems with the apartment. The rent will be increasing, but we'll figure out that as it comes.

I know I haven't posted in forever!! I'm so sorry - sometimes I just can't post because I feel I have nothing to say, even though in reality my brain is like wheels turning back and forth all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment