Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

7. 7. 7.

7 great things.

1. my family and friends
2. dogs in general
3. my ability to multi-task
4. when the windows are open and sunlight with a slight breeze comes into the house
5. summertime
6. love
7. clean sheets


7 things you lack and covet.

1. being able to hold my breath underwater for a long time
2. an "inside voice"
3. motivation to work out
4. upper body strength
5. how to show my feelings
6. patience
7. a passport


7 things that make you angry.

1. slow drivers in the left lane
2. people being disrespectful about my opinions and/or beliefs and only believe that their way is correct
3. unappreciative people
4. cruelty to animals
5. terrorism
6. waiting in lines
7. people that are rude to waiters/waitresses, or when they aren't very efficient




7 things you neglect to do.

1. untie my shoes before I take them off
2. eat healthy while I'm at work
3. dust
4. open forwarded emails; i don't do it for a reason - i hate them
5. drive all the way to the store when i can buy items online
6. drink enough water daily
7. weigh myself


7 worldly material desires.

1. travel abroad twice a year
2. an suv
3. my dream house
4. a diamond necklace that symbolizes love
5. a sapphire ring
6. a babysitter for the cats sometimes
7. king sized bed or a new queen sized one, pillowtop


7 guilty pleasures.

1. chocolate soymilk and chocolat cocoa liquor
2. staying up late
3. trash t.v.
4. italian food
5. finding amazing deals on the clearance racks
6. nutrogena products
7. talking to friends that i haven't spoken to in years


7 things you love about love.

1. that michael is all mine
2. sex (not gonna lie)
3. snuggling
4. hand holding
5. sharing
6. inside jokes
7. it causes you to look at things in an entirely different way

No comments:

Post a Comment