Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

4 DAYS LEFT & I'M NOWHERE NEAR READY...

Four days left until I leave for VA Beach for our Mother's Day/birthday celebrations, and I am nowhere near ready to leave!!! There is so much that's left to do, and I'm just not finding enough hours in the day with which to do it in! Still, I suppose that's how life is, but still, in a small way it's pretty annoying. I'm working on papers that are due May 12th for school, and trying to make sure the house is in tip-top shape before I leave so that all Michael has to worry about is going to and from work, and then during the week days I'm still substituting.

I can't wait to get back to the gym on Tuesday - it's when I can exercise after having my wisdom teeth out (couldn't do it due to blood clots), and now that I'm back I just can't wait to hit the gym! I haven't exercised since before the wisdoms came out, so I feel like a giant slug that's never exercised in its life, a little nervous to be back, I'll be honest, but hopefully it won't take long to start seeing some more results.

I can't wait to go to VA Beach - it should be a weekend of fun-filled times with laughter and fun with my ladies in my family. It's been awhile since we have all been able to get together, but our Mother's Day gathering is an annual event, so I think that it's well worth it. I have a project that I'm working on for people during the event, it's just harder than I thought that it would be to complete, and I'm hoping that becomes easier. But times keeps rolling on and so far it's difficult to even contemplate finishing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment