Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

And the count down begins.

Hello, hello!

First things first, it's June 19th, my cousin Chris's (through marriage) birthday! Happy Happy Birthday, Chris! I'm proud to know you, happy to see what you've done with your career that you love, and that you're an amazing husband and father to Christan and the boys. I appreciate having you in my life. I'm so blessed. :)

These next six months will change my life, I hope, for the better. So many things are happening -- and so fast -- it feels like I am on automatic pilot most of the time. So, what do I see for the next six months of the year?

E and I are thinking about moving
Hubby and I will celebrate 2 years of marriage in October
Lot's of pool, bonfire, gardening time
BBQ's and outdoor fun
Hanging out with what friends I can and am able to this summer, since next summer will be a whole new ball game
Hot weather, and cool summer nights
A final family trip to Maryland to see dear friends of ours before Hubby leaves
Hubby and I will celebrate nearly 3 years of being together in December
Searching out daycares for the baby
Hoping I can find a job -- two interviews this week. However, nervous about leaving said jobs once we get orders .... I feel so stuck between a rock and a hard place about this.
Lot's of pumpkin filled recipes
My favorite season: Fall!
My favorite eating holiday; Thanksgiving!
LARAC festival in Glens Falls
Snow day's, and sparkly nights
Counting down to Christmas
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Christmas day surrounded by family, I hope.
Anxiously awaiting the ball dropping on 2013

Over the next two months, E and I will prepare to say goodbye to "Our Main Guy" as he gets ready to ship out. We will also be preparing for the changes in living situations/jobs/life in general. There is a lot to look forward to for the rest of 2012, no matter how nerve-wracking it actually is. I actually didn't think about it until I made that list. It makes me smile to think of all the things we will get to do it in the coming months.

As for the seeing myself for the rest of the year. I see myself breaking down having to say goodbye. I see myself breaking down over having to leave E with a babysitter if I get a job. I see myself breaking down over leaving everyone, pretty much, that I've known for something new and fresh. But, I see myself being happy and full of life. I see so many things to look forward to, so many happy memories to be made. I see lot's of love and laughter, lot's of happy tears, and lot's of joy.


1 comment:

  1. Maryland?????????? Where? I'm here. Please see me somehow! ( Brandi)

    ReplyDelete