Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

I LOVE MORNINGS ... AND A CUP OF JOE WITH MY KITTY AS BLACK AS MIDNIGHT SITTING NEXT TO ME...

As I've already said numerous times, I love coffee. I love the smell of it, I love to drink it, and I enjoy the taste. Well, I love it even more now that we've had our Keurig for 6 months now. :) Yesterday evening, I got our monthly supply of coffee, and I found out that Wolfgang Puck has a new coffee out. It's Jamaica Me Crazy...

http://www.keurig.com/coffee/jamaica-me-crazy-coffee-k-cup-wolfgang-puck

And oh is it ever heavenly!!! So so so delicious and good. Definitely worth the dollar more per package since it's new. Glad I got it. Wait til husband tries it, he won't know what to do...either that or he'll hate it. Not sure! I'll go with love it since I'm a positive person full of optimism. :)

On a different note, the end of classes is April 29th and there is so much work (because I've procrastinated), that I really don't know what to do. Also, with working Monday-Friday and having 8-10 hours a day gone from that, it's hard to make time when I'm so tired and everything.

The military is a wonderful thing and I stand up for it with pride, and it's hard to believe that I may one day soon be a military spouse....it takes my breath away. Terrified. Scared. Happy. Joyous. Sad. Loving the thought of a new adventure. Pride. Some of the many emotions I've been feeling lately.

On a serious note, my prayers and thoughts are with Japan, Indonesia and Hawaii today after their earthquakes and tsunamis. My eyes have been peeled to CNN all morning, and it's devastating.

Talk to you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment